Antonio David García Gallego – LineArt founder – Architect & 3D artist – Antonio D. graduated in Architecture from University of Granada (Spain). He hold an MSc in Computer Graphics in Architecture and he was a research fellow of the Urban and Land Planning Department at the University of Granada. During his training, he had the opportunity to be instructed by the prestigious CG trainer Ciro Sannino, obtaining his official certification 5SRW, endorsed by Chaos Group.
Throughout his professional career, he has worked in partnership with different Architecture firms:
Ade Architecture. London, UK.
Base Interior Design. London, UK.
ELIZABETH KEENAN STUDIO INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, LONDON.
Muñoz Miranda Arquitectos. Alejandro Muñoz Miranda. Dr. Arquitecto Área: Proyectos Arquitectónicos la E.T.S.A.G.
RBArquitecturas Urbanas. Juan Luis Rivas Navarro. Dr. Arquitecto, Profesor de Urbanismo de la E.T.S.A.G. Investigador del Laboratorio de Urbanismo y Ord. del Territorio.
HIGHLIGHTED PROJECTS, AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
2021_ SBG House, Almeria, Spain.
2020_ International Architecture Competition, «Vera Cruz da Figueira Fortress», Algarve, Portugal.
2020_ Aurea Residential, Housing development. Granada, Spain.
2019_ GM House, Granada, Spain.
2019_ International Architecture Competition, Sagres, Algarve, Portugal.
2018_ Arquia Scholarship Competition. Una Capilla Laica_Finalist.
2017_ International Architecture Competition. Monsanto, Idanha-a-Nova, Portugal.
2016_ International Architecture Competition DOM3 PRIZE_Marbella, Spain.
2016_ International Rendering Competition. Evermotion Challenge Loft_Finalist.
2015_ Furniture Design for Jaguar dealers network.
2015_ International Architecture Competition Bauhaus Museum, Dessau, Germany_Finalist.
2015_ Residential Building in front of the sea, Malaga, Spain. Architecture Competition, First Prize.
2014_ Architecture Competition. Rehabilitación en Biblioteca del Antiguo Cuartel de Policía Nacional. Avenida Fco. Gª Lorca. Almería, Spain.
2013_ Rehabilitation of the Santa Catalina Castle surrounding_ Architecture Competion, First Prize.
2010_ Movility Urban Planning for Linares local council. Architecture Competion, First Prize.
2009_ Lamp Prizes. Hotel Reuma Rehabilitation, Granada, Spain. Student Category.
2008_ Lamp Prizes. Spa and Garden Lighting Project, Granada, Spain. Student Category.
- Guest speaker at the School of Building Engineering – University of Granada- Carlos Ferrater Cycle- Trajectory, Works and Projects.
- Editor of the journal LookArk – Architecture Magazine of the University of Granada.
Carlos Galera Zarco – Partner at LineArt – Lecturer & Architect consultant- Carlos is a lecturer in Project Management and Business Analytics at the Bartlett School, University College London (UK). He hold a PhD in Servitization and Digitalization in the construction sector and an MSc in Economics & International Management. His background is in Civil Engineering (MEng) and before entering academia, he worked for a global engineering company in different infrastructure projects. His research interests revolve around data-driven value creation in projects and its associated challenges. He is a fellow of the HEA and a visiting lecturer at Aston Business School (UK). Carlos has already published articles in specialized cientific journals (ABS / JCR) and he has presented his research works in several international conferences.
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (2018).
- Affiliate of the Chartered Management Institute / Approved teaching staff (CMI) (2019).
- Individual Member of Project Management Institute (PMI), (2017, -).
- Spanish Board of Civil Engineers (CICCP), (Spain, 2008, -).
SUMMARY OF PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT
- Lecturer in Project Management and Business Analytics, UCL, UK.
- Lecturer in Project Management, Coventry University, UK.
- Post- Doctoral Researcher, University of Jaen, Spain.
- Research Fellow, University of Granada, Spain.
- Business Consultant, SIOT Strategic Consulting.
- Management Assistant at Office for International Relations and Development Cooperation, University of Granada, Spain
- Section Engineer, SACYR, Spain
- Production Engineer, SACYR, Spain.
AD HOC REFEREE:
- Project Management Journal, PMI, JCR Impact Factor: 2.714; ABS 1*.
- Information Technology and People, Emerald (UK), ABS 3*.
- Information and Organisation, Elsevier sci ltd (UK), JCR Impact Factor: 2.083; ABS 3*.
- European Management Review, Wiley (UK), JCR Impact Factor: 1.333; ABS 2*.
- Strategic Change, Wiley(UK), ABS 2*.
- Part of Scientific Committee and reviewer – POMS Conference, 2018.